- Flash fiction,The City of Sarkomand, A Guide for the Traveler, submitted to Every Day Fiction
- Short story, The Furry Con Mystery Or My Fursuit Is Hot (with apologies to Dashiell Hammett), submitted to the Chicago Overcoat anthology
- Short story, The Pond, submitted to COACH'S MIDNIGHT DINER: 2nd Edition
- Short story, The Pig, submitted to Sand: A Journal of Strange Tales
- Short story, The Substance of Things Unseen, submitted to the anthology Infinite Space, Infinite God, II
- The Seven Sisters novella, submitted to Capstone Fiction
Please remember that a rejection slip is proof that you are taking the risk to be known as a writer.
Fellow writers, what have you submitted lately?
And if you haven't submitted anything recently, then why not?